In the kingdom by the sea,
I'm Rayna, a Swedish-Born Chinese musician living in America.
My dream is to program for musicians while living in Japan (Osaka or Kyoto).
You're living, and that's all it takes!
Recovering bulimic and proud
truebluemeandyou: Roundup of Glow In The Dark Jars that work. Thank you Handimania for reading my Facebook page for reminding that I posted this! Although I’m pretty sure Panka (#3) wouldn’t like to know that his photos had been collaged and then watermarked by your Dreamcather logo for your blog.
Roundup of DIY Galaxy and Glow In The Dark Jars Tutorials. What I found for searching for good tutorials: lots of identical photos with no source and half baked tutorials that pretend to recreate the source photo with no photo to back it up, and Pinterest links to general boards (UGH). *Tip: glow sticks don’t last more than a night.
- Glitter and Glow Stick Galaxy Jar Tutorial from Foam here.
- Glow Stick Jar Tutorial from One Late Night here.
- Glow Paint Undiscovered Galaxies’ Jar Tutorial by From Panka with Love here. *Look in the comments section where people in the US buy glow in the dark paint, or go here or here.
- Do you want to make your own glow paint out of glue and yellow highlighters? DIY Glow Paint here and how to make glow water here from Train Up a Child.
- Glow Paint Dark Firefly Jar from Come Together Kids here.
- Glow Paint Small Jars from A Smith of All Trades here.
This weekend’s plan
Once my dad got a nail stuck in his eye so he had to get this cotton patch taped over it and while he slept I drew an eye on it and put makeup on it and coincidentally my dads name is Joe so I think you know where this is going
My dad was the real Cotton eyed joe
I wasn’t kidding… dont judge the artistic part of it i was 9 and he is a light sleeper
where did he come from
where did he go